The intelligence community has been placing pain in one of my nerves within my neck for the past 24 hours. In addition, my right hand is feeling dry, particularly in its muscles as the intelligence community is trying to tell me what it will feel like being on 3mg of risperidone and 1mg of benztropine on Wednesday when I meet my new psychiatrist.
I am writing a book about being a victim of intelligence community abuses. An intelligence mobster is an intelligence community member who abuses their power. I am a former moderate republican turned moderate democrat. I am a former Obama for America intern based in Las Vegas, NV, during the 2008 general election, and I was a community organizer for OFA. I own three corporations, and started a nonprofit. I am a lifetime member of Lexington Who's Who, Empire Who's Who, and Cambridge Who's Who.
Comments
Post a Comment