Based on my journal entries it seems like Crackhead and Lunatic Mental Case are fags as they are always attacking my ass.
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community are making my anus itch at 0616pm now for 3 minutes straight, it is coming from the North wall of my bedroom, it sounds like Lunatic Mental Case.
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:Now my room is getting warmveven with the fan on.
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:I shutoff my laptop and now I am hearing a truck drive down Bobcat Springs Road leaving Jonata Springs Ranch.
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community are blocking Norton LiveUpdate from working, I guess they want my whole neighborhood to watch what I am doing, I don't even know what I am working on, but it doesn't need to be online.
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community is giving me shortness of breath at 0440pm.
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community keep sending emails to my phobe in order to make it freeze.
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:Military intelligence who smells like ass is watching me causing ass smell, it isn't me as I smelled my arm pits, under my shirt, blanket--it all smells clean except for the fag watching me.
On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:I am sitting on my bed and it smells like ass. There is also electromagnetic field energy in my bedroom.
Comments
Post a Comment