The intelligence community are controlling the stop lights in Buellton to always gave cars behind me, so I did a u-turn by Jack n the Box a few times until it withered away.
On Saturday, June 6, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
On Saturday, June 6, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
Expected September 30, 2021.
On Saturday, June 6, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:If this keeps up I should be able to finish my novel regarding the intelligence community titled, 'Intelligence Mobsters: Darkness,' which is going to be a screenplay. I am working on the movie poster.
On Saturday, June 6, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:Now there is electromagnetic field energy in my bedroom as I wait to leave to work.
On Saturday, June 6, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:I took my medicine this morning and the intelligence community are acting like I never took it, because I took a nap.
Comments
Post a Comment