The intelligence community is making my upper body warm as I figure out what to do tonight on my free time at work.
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
It looks like the intelligence community are going to try to get me sick as they made me cough for looking at my Golden Key International Honour Society coffee cup.
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community is making my bedroom warm. I can feel warmth on my legs and back.
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community has made me cough twice just for eating beans.
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:It smells like body odor in my nose as I am moving along abswering questions. I just heard a cursor click in the south wall by the door next to my desk.
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The music is on. I went into the restroom and heard a click in the ceiling. Then I heard a older man via intelligence speech in the north wall of my bedroom say, "get em outta here."
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:I am home. I just heard a Caucasian woman via intelligence speech in the north wall of my bedroom say, "he is going to put the music on."
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The bottom of my left foot was tightening as the intelligence technology seems to have been behind it. I heard a female intelligence speech say, "he 8s getting tired." Then I heard another female intelligence speech say, "this is what I mean they are tryibg to make it difficult for him."
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence technology gas been mostly silenced. I heard a female intelligence speech say, "because, he doesn't say anything about the Covarrubias massacre."
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:I placed the breakfast bag in the back counter and walked back to the kitchen. Then I heard an female African American say, "this guy is getting exercise."
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The same women within the intelligence community are talking nonstop analyzing my thought process. I want to prosecute them all. I want to become a lobbyist and ruin them.
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community is making my eyes tired again. I don't think I am going to be able to keep reading my chapter. I don't think I will complete my homework. I have no choice, but to just turn however much I have completed in. I hace to get financial aid disbursement refund.
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community keep messing around with my mobile keyboard as I type showing errors.
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:There is really bad human breath at 04#12 am that blew into my nose as I am reviewing a staffing contract on RocketLawyer.com
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community is ttacking my body as I walk back to the kitchen.
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community is tracking my body in the kitchen at work as I get my food.
On Monday, June 17, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community is making my eyes tired, just because I haven't eaten in 7 hours.
Comments
Post a Comment