Someone within the intelligence community is adding air bubbles to my chest and then not allowing me to burp on purpose.
On Saturday, June 15, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
On Saturday, June 15, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
I just walked out of my bedroom with water and creatine monohydrate in hands when the intelligence community tracked my body causing the ground to move around.
On Saturday, June 15, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:Someone within the intelligence community is placing air bubbles in my chest in order to distract me. This is even after taking 3 mg risperidone, 1 mg benztropine, and a multivitamin. My mom came home was walking around the kitchen, I was going to say "hi" to her, but the intelligence community placed air bubbles in my chest to stop me. As I was writing this journal entry the intelligence community was making the back left side of my head itch causing ne to scratch it, so I would be distracted from completing my journal entry. I am thinking about having creatine monohydrate with water and the intelligence community made my throat dry from just that thought. My body does not normally react to my thoughts, only the intelligence community is trying to control it.
Comments
Post a Comment