Skip to main content

Visit our sponsor Belle Lingerie

Swimwear Sale Event - Up to 50 percent off

Visit our sponsor Villa Select

Hand-picked holiday villas - Villa Select

Re: 060119

I can't really fall asleep, because the intelligence community has made my throat feel itchy for hours. The intelligence community just intensified the itchy feeling of my throat at 02:40pm.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community is drying my throat at wirk via numerology terrorism.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
My eyes are drying up right now starting to feel sleepy.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community just made a loud tap on the office glass door.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community keeps placing spurts of hot water in the shower 4 times already, which go away after a second.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community is slowing me down by making my nose run. I am going to take half a shower.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community flushed pee to my penis as I was waiting for my car to warm up. Then as I was deciding if I should stop to get hamburgers or go home and pee they flushed pee to my penis. So, I went home to pee. Now as I sit in my chair my right nose is running.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community is doing something to my right eye just as the two breakfast women walked into the lobby.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
Now the intelligence community is making my neck and head itch.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
there is a lot of electromagnetic field energy in the air next to me that I can hear here in the lobby behind the front desk. When I went to the restroom before and came back up Norma was in the lobby. The intelligence community likes others to have somesort of image of me that they are creating or trying to create. I ended up clearing out my nose with buggers flying out of my right nose onto the ground somewhere. I used a kleenex to stick it up my nose and clean the excess liquid of buggers in both of my noses signifying no drugs. I have taken blood tests and they all show I do not do drugs. The intelligence community somehow believes that just because I was friends with Mike Fisher that somehow I too am a drug dealer or do drugs. I do not know if Mike Fisher went to prison, only what i heard. I have not seen Mike Fisher since my 20s. Yet, the intelligence community likes to have lookalikes look like Mike Fisher and other old friends appear around me to try to get some sort of reaction. Then they play it our in the news. I have been going to Planet Fitness for the past two weeks and now there are news reports of gangs. Even when I went to city hall last year to get a salespersons license there was suddenly news reports of gang activity. The intelligence community calculates when these sudden news reports are publicly known wheneevr I do any sort of activity. Then they block my social media to make it look like eevryone knows. If I talk to a woman online I no longer see any sort of woman online, the intelligence community does not let me talk to multiple women. They have been doing this to me ever since they saw my yearbook, because they do not like players or men who have a lot of women. I have not had sex for 2 years now. I have no friends that i contact with, nor women except a church reader who reads in church. What the fuck is the intelligence community trying to make it look like I steal or am a gang member, or mobster? The intelligence community is holding onto very old data that is not accurate. They have been trying to make me gay, by abusing my anus. They have taken away my ability to talk to women or even fuck them. I have heard multiple times via instant messenegr from the intelligence community when they hijack my communications that there are plenty of women here in the valley. Why are they trying to make me stay in the valley and be with women int he valley so bad? It is because it is easier to watch me and set me up like they did to Albert Covarrubias, Jr.

On Sat, Jun 1, 2019 at 5:26 AM Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
my right nose is running after I went to the restroom to shit, but my shitness went away as soon as I washed my hands. The toilet seat already has a cover from my last visit. I was right, Lunatic Mental case has been playing around with my anus as I am logged into IMDbPro reviewing the terms of service. He is trying to make me go to the restroom, which I did and just wrote about.

On Sat, Jun 1, 2019 at 4:23 AM Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
Now my right nose is runny as the intelligence community just wanted to make it look like I snorted cocaine or sonething so I can keep wiping my nose with my shirt on camera.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The men's restroom smells like mildew. The smell went away as soon as I washed my hands. I wiped the toilet seat with the wet paper towel and put a cover on the seat. Then my shitness went away immediately, so I went back upstairs to finish my work. I think the intelligence community is going to make me shit when the breakfast women show up like they did last year.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community is taking turns at making my anus feel like it needs to shit. I heard a bunch of wall clicks all around the lobby.

On Saturday, June 1, 2019, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community made pee rush to my penis at the same time that I was supposedly supposed to fart. I went to the restroom and did both. Earlier a guy showed up with a benefits card requesting a cheaper room. The computer did not allow him to be checked in, so he stuck around for 15 minutes. Two women criss crossed him as he was waiting in line. Now the intelligence community has something in my left nose that will not bliw out, because it isnt real. Crackhead is tracking my spinal cord as I type this journal entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

022525

I keep getting knocked off VPN as I work on my blogs. I was adding a category and have gotten knocked off twice interfering with its save 0101am. While others can work without VPN, I must work with VPN or else my internet experience does not exist. For example, I try to surf the internet and am unable to without VPN 0104am. There is a lot of intelligence community activities happening today, because my birthday falls on the 25th and today is the 25th, while it is 2025. The intelligence community or these two intelligence members are heavily focused on numbers and how they apply or not to me in someway that I do not understand 0108am. I am waiting for the VPN to connect as it takes minutes not seconds to reconnect. Lunatic Mental Case and Crackhead are just following orders from Fresh DJ who told these two intelligence mobsters to make my life difficult, which they do very well 0110am. It looks like I have to reboot to knock off the digital wiretap they have on my laptop and/or wifi con...

021326

Whenever I think of moving international like uruguay the intelligence community reacts quickly and differently than when I think anything domestically. 0538am pst Therefore, I am 100% certain that I am moving to uruguay sometime after March 15 2026. I should get $21683 by March 3rd. Here is how I plan to use the backpay. In addition, I get $1250 for state and federal taxes:  $5,000 togetherloans payment  $10,000 playa Fund Corporation in uruguay  $3,000 uruguay lawyer  $1,250 (airfare) $800 lax to mvd  $3,000 business expenses  $1,232 mo SSA apartment and food I keep hearing from various Mafia intelligence community members, "look at his face." 0600am PST. I plan to set-up a business in uruguay to buy and sell stocks. 0610am PST. This female African American terrorist talks about Albert Covarrubias Jr on a daily basis and I am sick of it. She asks me what I plan to do about it. I told her nothing. She insists the case is closed like any of her followers before her have said ...