I am simply reading and rereading a sentence, but can feel my chair along with ground move around as if I am on a boat.
On Thursday, September 7, 2017, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thursday, September 7, 2017, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
I just started my homework again and my head is bobbing around millimeter by millimeter, due to intelligence technology attacking my brain. It is not because I am doing homework. I am an A student. It is the intelligence community abusing my civil and human rights.
On Thursday, September 7, 2017, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:It seems the intelligence community is attacking my stomach no matter how I sit playing off my journal entry.
On Thursday, September 7, 2017, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community has made my gain 10 lbs, particularly around my stomach and eaist making sitting have discomfort. I don't want to weigh 10 lbs more unless it is muscle. I don't want the intelligence community to mess around with my body. I want the intelligence community to stay 200 feet away from me at all times.
On Thursday, September 7, 2017, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:As I walk from the walkway between my bedroom and guest room all the way to the kitchen I feel immense tracking running throughout my body, particularly my legs, as well as, brain causing me to wobble as if gping to faill all caused by intelligence technology by the intelligence community.
On Thursday, September 7, 2017, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community is placing a bunch of women on SexyJobs.com as informants to merely not any my phone calls or just hang up on me when conducting business. Now the intelligence community is blocking my power outlet to charge my Google Chromebook to be able to work on my homework.
On Thursday, September 7, 2017, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:There is an abundant amount of spinal cord tracking of me as I am sitting on my bed modifying my academic plan. The CIA should ve working on my Freedom of Information Act request right now.
On Thursday, September 7, 2017, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:The intelligence community is minimizing the amount of water coming out of the water filter making me use my water filtration system repeatedly.
Comments
Post a Comment