I am going to take 500mg of Tylenol.
On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Ric Soto <ricksoto.bsba@gmail.com> wrote:
I ate half a sandwich. The intelligence community is trying to brainwash me into eating more, but I have gained 10 lbs merely 5 lbs away from my body mass index (BMI) maximum. Now, my right hand is being attacked along with the bottom of my left foot revealing that there is no point in even eating more as it does not satisfy the intelligence community. Plus, I do not feel the same by eating more.On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Ric Soto <ricksoto.bsba@gmail.com> wrote:I am home and at 08:08am the intelligence community is attacking the left side of my head making ti feel tighter trying to make me believe I need food along with making my stomach feel sick as I am working on my assignment for class.On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 5:00 AM, Ric Soto <ricksoto.bsba@gmail.com> wrote:At 04:58am the intelligence community is attacking my lungs giving me slight shortness of breath, because I am making progress with my homework assignment, as well as, revealing a host of intelligence community members arriving at this time frame.
Comments
Post a Comment