Skip to main content

102523

The intelligence community rushed pee to my penis as I am working on my newsletter content. One of the content pieces focus on a venture capital firm, so I basically summarized a summary even more to fit into my newsletter structure 1158am. I can hear grunts coming from the Northwest corner of my bedroom resembling Lunatic Mental Case as slight pee was rushing to me penis 1200pm. Now more of an aggressive amount of pee is rushing to my penis as I think about posting via social media a post to combat their aggressiveness 1201pm. The pee from my penis went away and then came back slightly 1202pm. I am on Amazon reviewing one of my reviews I received for my book Intelligence Mobsters: Journal Entries when pee began rushing to my penis again 1204pm. I took a screenshot and now pee is rushing to my penis in very high aggression 1206pm. Excuse me while I go relive this pee 1207pm. I went pee and then when I came back into my room intelligence technology was on me making me dizzy and wobble into my room 1209pm. The intelligence community within my bedroom walls are making me cough as I get ready to post this book review that got 5 stars onto social media 1216pm. Now my web browser is not working properly as Gmail says "Not connected. Connecting in 34s ... Try now" repeatedly 1244pm. All I am trying to do is access StreamSpace for an internship I was approved with using UCLA Career Center Handshake 1245pm. This is occuring as Norton Software Updater is updating Mozilla Firefox 118.0.2 version to 119.0 version, which I do not use very often and Norton put a note saying your computer is at risk due to software not updated. Well, update my software, why is taking a whole number in the update? 1247pm. I have to reboot, this is the game I have to play, I have to pretend to play their game just to play somesort of game of trying 1248pm. I just rebooted my laptop and am installing Norton LiveUpdate, which downloaded 1.66MB of virus definitions, usually it does this in the morning, not at 1pm, this is a new pattern where I have to suffer for half the day to finally get a real install. Spyboy Search and Destroy does not even run like it is supposed to, I do not get association emails like I use to, Malwarebytes works when it wants, my point is that there are two intelligence community members hiding in my bedroom walls who are doing all this disruption in real-time trying to make it look like it is viruses, spyware, and malware, I am here to tell you that is a lie 0111pm. I am waiting for Norton Smart Scan to find any security flaw, it never does 0126pm. No problems found, yet I deal with this daily 0129pm. Now Norton is reattempting to download and install Mozilla Firefox 119.0 version, it says the risk is low, but it is disrupting my ability to be productive 0132pm. It is still updating, don't know why 0158pm. I am still waiting for Mozilla to finish updating, this is ridiculous, I should just download or uninstall it from my computer 0219pm. I am uninstalling Mozilla Firefox, supposedly it is 219MB, which takes about an hour to update is absurd 0222pm. Now it is taking a long time to uninstall Mozilla Firefox, I am rebooting my laptop and then uninstalling it 0225pm. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

091022

I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

Re: 091022

the intelligence community hanging around in my bedroom is once again slowing down my internet speed, particularly with mobile and laptop devices. I know I hardly post now, but am still dealing with intelligence community abuses on a daily basis. It takes a long time each day just to get onto the internet as it makes me forget what I was so motivated to work on at that moment. See I am waiting many minutes right now just to post this as the gui for my laptop and Gmail is moving extremely slow. On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 AM Health God < healthgod74@gmail.com > wrote: I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

051223

I wrote and mailed a letter to the president of the united states of america re intelligence community abuses: Friday, May 5, 2023 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500 RE: human rights abuses by intelligence community Dear Mr. President, I have been the victim of intelligence community abuses, since 9/11. I am asking for your power to investigate and prosecute these domestic terrorists that reside within my bedroom walls, but also follow me wherever I go plotting against me. I have documented these human rights abuses as best I could via: -book @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095N2GBKP -documentary @ https://www.tjfi.tv ( https://player.viloud.tv/embed/channel/c6bb0bc1afc929d5e1f5db5e270c9177/video/6d1b6c5eab81c8061e6e0ded12e3e6e1 ) -report @ http://www.globalhumanrightscharity.org/news/070117-HUMANRIGHTSABUSESREPORT.pdf -website @ https://www.intelligencemobsters.com I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ricardo Santiago Soto, MBA [redacted] [redacted]