Skip to main content

102323

my hosting provider based in the UK sent me an email that 2 files are infected with maleware 0210am. my room is getting warm as I type this indicating Lunatic Mental Case is present 0254am. I was using my phone to publish old intelligencemobsters.com posts as they are in draft mode 0255am. Microsoft Edge just updated upon running Norton LiveUpdate even though it did not do a normal 1.5 or so download, only about 200 kb of download, which is new the past couple weeks 0256am. I just tried to load a browser tab and it feels like it is being hacked as it freezes 0258am. I opened a new browser tab and Norton Password Manager does not signify to click on it as hover does not work 0259am. It takes 30 seconds for Norton Password Manager to accept my password 0300am. I am having trouble changing my password on Instagram; however, I changed it on Facebook 0538am. My mobile phone is moving slow as I can not even log out of Facebook mobile app. I just shut off my mobile phone and rebooting it 0539am. This is all after I got advisement from an AI advisor about how to grow my social media following 0541am. As you can tell, Lunatic Mental Case works by cause and effect strategy where I try to perform a task and he disrupts it; therefore, it is not a virus, malware or hacker form Russia or China, he is living within my bedroom walls and works in real-time 0542am. I just heard a female voice via intelligence speech in the North wall of my bedroom as I tried to remember what I was going to do, then forgot as she distracted me 0759am. I am trying to log into my Official Site and it is delaying load time for me to login 0801am. Now, I am seeing a Too Many Requests error message in a blank white page that says "The user has sent too many requests in a given amount of time." This is odd as I just got to this page. It has happened before and I have been having problems with WordPress ever, since I published Intelligence Mobsters e-bbok onto my website 0803am. Just like a male intelligence speech located in the South wall of my bedroom said regarding me deleting my Official Site, since it is WordPress and use basic HTML, which is true 0808am. The intelligence community like to send me alerts on my mobile phone when I look at my phone to make me forget what I was going to work on or do 0812am. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

091022

I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

Re: 091022

the intelligence community hanging around in my bedroom is once again slowing down my internet speed, particularly with mobile and laptop devices. I know I hardly post now, but am still dealing with intelligence community abuses on a daily basis. It takes a long time each day just to get onto the internet as it makes me forget what I was so motivated to work on at that moment. See I am waiting many minutes right now just to post this as the gui for my laptop and Gmail is moving extremely slow. On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 AM Health God < healthgod74@gmail.com > wrote: I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

051223

I wrote and mailed a letter to the president of the united states of america re intelligence community abuses: Friday, May 5, 2023 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500 RE: human rights abuses by intelligence community Dear Mr. President, I have been the victim of intelligence community abuses, since 9/11. I am asking for your power to investigate and prosecute these domestic terrorists that reside within my bedroom walls, but also follow me wherever I go plotting against me. I have documented these human rights abuses as best I could via: -book @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095N2GBKP -documentary @ https://www.tjfi.tv ( https://player.viloud.tv/embed/channel/c6bb0bc1afc929d5e1f5db5e270c9177/video/6d1b6c5eab81c8061e6e0ded12e3e6e1 ) -report @ http://www.globalhumanrightscharity.org/news/070117-HUMANRIGHTSABUSESREPORT.pdf -website @ https://www.intelligencemobsters.com I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ricardo Santiago Soto, MBA [redacted] [redacted]