Skip to main content

052622

The intelligence community has been making my phone difficult to make phone calls as the gui of the phone keeps pushing me out of any button I try to push, this happens around calling times and has been happening ever since commercials have been placed on television by the sheriff and district attorney. This is my platform here and I know they are reading it, because they are scared of my abilities. The DA was obviously scared and resigned, rightly so. The sheriff may be re-elected, due to dirty politics with the help of the intelligence community dirty tactics. This will be the last election for him, I will be ready next election, I am finding ways to make money offline, legally. Now, the intelligence community is making my web browser non-responsive. Why are you trying to make it look like we are friends? Always trying to silence me is against the first amendement. If this keeps up, I will record my daily life into a reality show and publicise it internationally as evidence of what I undergo and then take it to court and seek damages. The sheriff is not compassionate, otherwise he would make this stop. The sheriff does not care about the vulnerable; otherwise, he would not work with intelligence who are torturing me daily. It is not mental health, it is a legal issue, not medical. The intelligence community has been focused on this being a mental issue, but it is a legal litigation issue. I am still waiting for my gmail to load, I have spent many minutes just to send this post, but the intelligence community keeps delaying and delaying my progress, I am using my laptop, not phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

091022

I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

Re: 091022

the intelligence community hanging around in my bedroom is once again slowing down my internet speed, particularly with mobile and laptop devices. I know I hardly post now, but am still dealing with intelligence community abuses on a daily basis. It takes a long time each day just to get onto the internet as it makes me forget what I was so motivated to work on at that moment. See I am waiting many minutes right now just to post this as the gui for my laptop and Gmail is moving extremely slow. On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 AM Health God < healthgod74@gmail.com > wrote: I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

051223

I wrote and mailed a letter to the president of the united states of america re intelligence community abuses: Friday, May 5, 2023 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500 RE: human rights abuses by intelligence community Dear Mr. President, I have been the victim of intelligence community abuses, since 9/11. I am asking for your power to investigate and prosecute these domestic terrorists that reside within my bedroom walls, but also follow me wherever I go plotting against me. I have documented these human rights abuses as best I could via: -book @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095N2GBKP -documentary @ https://www.tjfi.tv ( https://player.viloud.tv/embed/channel/c6bb0bc1afc929d5e1f5db5e270c9177/video/6d1b6c5eab81c8061e6e0ded12e3e6e1 ) -report @ http://www.globalhumanrightscharity.org/news/070117-HUMANRIGHTSABUSESREPORT.pdf -website @ https://www.intelligencemobsters.com I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ricardo Santiago Soto, MBA [redacted] [redacted]