Skip to main content

071220

Lunatic Mental Case is slowing down my wifi as I try to pay bills online 0440pm. I am logged into ricksrecord@gmail.com and Lunatic Mental Case has an error message in the lower left corner of my Gmail that reads, 'Something is not working' 0444pm. Now Lunatic Mental Cae is delaying my Norton Password Manager from unlocking after inputting my password 0448pm. Now Lunatic Mental Case has a message within my Gmail account that reads, 'something is not working' 0449pm. Now the intelligence community have a blank white screen showing upon waiting for CapitalOne account to load 0453pm. I clicked on my auto loan account within CapitalOne and it is just loading 0459pm. the intelligence community are tightening the core of my head, I can feel flesh being tightened within the core of my nose for simply thinking about logging into multitalentmanagement CapitalOne account, the intelligence community are still treating MultiTalent Management Incorporated as a terrorist organization 0502pm. Now I have a blank white page upon waiting for multitalentmanagement CapitalOne account to load 0508pm. Now I am waiting for Chase Bank to load and it is just a blank blue screen 0517pm. I am inside Chanse Bank online account and my external accounts have loaded, but my internal accounts are not loading 0520pm. I clicked on Pay bills and it is not loading as I am trying to send money from Chase to Bank of America 0522pm. Now my payment page is stuck and not loading and I am using my brand new computer! 0523pm. I just accepted a MeetFox meeting request for my news documentary tyitled, 'Intelligence Community Abuses: The Interviews' and now my Gmail draft email is reloading for unknown reasons 0530pm. I am waiting for Wells Fargo homepage to laod as the username and password fields are not activating my Norton Password Manager, so I just inputted my username and password manually 0533pm. Now I am getting a CAPTCHA for Wells Fargo, which has never happened before 0534pm. My username and password are not being accepted, but my Norton Password Manager finally loaded 0535pm. It looks like Wells Fargo is fucking around with me as I put my username and then it disappeared from the username field 0536pm. This is what the intelligence community is doing to me, because I have been scheduling payments automatically each month and they want to make what accounts I have elft to schedule as going through their little obstacle course 0539pm. I am logged into Wells Fargo online account trying to access my credit card and it is just an unloaded webpage that says Account Summary without any data 0541pm. None of my links on my IMDb page are working as the intelligence community has to resort to cheating to make my webpage and its links drop down in the rankings, which will coming out in 38 minutes, probably to make it appear as if no one is viewing my pages and due to the intelligence community not allowing any of my pages to be viewable 0753pm. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

051223

I wrote and mailed a letter to the president of the united states of america re intelligence community abuses: Friday, May 5, 2023 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500 RE: human rights abuses by intelligence community Dear Mr. President, I have been the victim of intelligence community abuses, since 9/11. I am asking for your power to investigate and prosecute these domestic terrorists that reside within my bedroom walls, but also follow me wherever I go plotting against me. I have documented these human rights abuses as best I could via: -book @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095N2GBKP -documentary @ https://www.tjfi.tv ( https://player.viloud.tv/embed/channel/c6bb0bc1afc929d5e1f5db5e270c9177/video/6d1b6c5eab81c8061e6e0ded12e3e6e1 ) -report @ http://www.globalhumanrightscharity.org/news/070117-HUMANRIGHTSABUSESREPORT.pdf -website @ https://www.intelligencemobsters.com I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ricardo Santiago Soto, MBA [redacted] [redacted]

Re: 091022

the intelligence community hanging around in my bedroom is once again slowing down my internet speed, particularly with mobile and laptop devices. I know I hardly post now, but am still dealing with intelligence community abuses on a daily basis. It takes a long time each day just to get onto the internet as it makes me forget what I was so motivated to work on at that moment. See I am waiting many minutes right now just to post this as the gui for my laptop and Gmail is moving extremely slow. On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 AM Health God < healthgod74@gmail.com > wrote: I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

091022

I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.