Skip to main content

Re: 062920

I just got out of shower, fully dressed, sitting on bed checking emails and there is electromagnetic field energy in my bedroom.

On Monday, June 29, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community have electromagnetic field energy in my bedroom and now gave Miss Chile 2019 images in my mind as they are desperate to try to have me take my medication.

On Monday, June 29, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
My crotch is itching at 0448pm.

On Monday, June 29, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
Now the inside of my left ear is itching.

On Monday, June 29, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
Now my crotch us itching.

On Monday, June 29, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
I wokeup an hour ago and there is a lot of electromagnetic field energy in my bedroom.

On Monday, June 29, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
I have to turn on the music, because there are a lot of voices in the air 0347am.

On Monday, June 29, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community keep making my anus itch as I work, so I have to scratch it. My head keeps itching too 0342am.

On Monday, June 29, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community is locking up my right knee cap as I work behind the front desk 0338am.

On Monday, June 29, 2020, Ric Soto <ricksoto.bsba@gmail.com> wrote:
the intelligence community is blocking .PDF files from being moved from downloads to a folder specifically for University of Metaphysical Sciences bachelor's degree studies, which in this case is a course on World Religions 0256am. the intelligence community are making it very difficult for this journal entry to get published as they are delaying the gui from moving on my brand new HP laptop 0300am. 

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 1:33 AM Ric Soto <ricksoto.bsba@gmail.com> wrote:
the intelligence community just blew bad human breath into my nostrils for simply reading the following: 'Assume a company has $300,000 of bank lines of credit. The shareholders of the company have invested $1.2 million' 0132am.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 1:18 AM Ric Soto <ricksoto.bsba@gmail.com> wrote:
the intelligence community just made my crotch itch at 0117am as I read the following sentence, 'Return on investment (ROI) calculates the profits of an investment as a percentage of the original cost' 0117am.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 1:16 AM Ric Soto <ricksoto.bsba@gmail.com> wrote:
the intelligence community is making my crotch itch at 0114am as I opened up a Financial Performance module within the International Business Management Institute's website 0115am.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 1:13 AM Ric Soto <ricksoto.bsba@gmail.com> wrote:
the intelligence community inputted bad breath from someone within the intelligence community right into my nostrils as I was thinking about possible social media posts to make 0110am. the intelligence community is delaying my journal entries from opening up within my ricksoto.bsba gmail account 0112am. 

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 12:57 AM Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community just made my right nostril leak once I placed my laptop plug into the surge protector.

On Monday, June 29, 2020, Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community are placing someone else's human breath in my mask.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

051223

I wrote and mailed a letter to the president of the united states of america re intelligence community abuses: Friday, May 5, 2023 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500 RE: human rights abuses by intelligence community Dear Mr. President, I have been the victim of intelligence community abuses, since 9/11. I am asking for your power to investigate and prosecute these domestic terrorists that reside within my bedroom walls, but also follow me wherever I go plotting against me. I have documented these human rights abuses as best I could via: -book @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095N2GBKP -documentary @ https://www.tjfi.tv ( https://player.viloud.tv/embed/channel/c6bb0bc1afc929d5e1f5db5e270c9177/video/6d1b6c5eab81c8061e6e0ded12e3e6e1 ) -report @ http://www.globalhumanrightscharity.org/news/070117-HUMANRIGHTSABUSESREPORT.pdf -website @ https://www.intelligencemobsters.com I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ricardo Santiago Soto, MBA [redacted] [redacted]

091022

I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

Re: 091022

the intelligence community hanging around in my bedroom is once again slowing down my internet speed, particularly with mobile and laptop devices. I know I hardly post now, but am still dealing with intelligence community abuses on a daily basis. It takes a long time each day just to get onto the internet as it makes me forget what I was so motivated to work on at that moment. See I am waiting many minutes right now just to post this as the gui for my laptop and Gmail is moving extremely slow. On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 AM Health God < healthgod74@gmail.com > wrote: I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.