Skip to main content

050220

my scanner is frozen as i am trying to scan the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training Application after I printed it out, because the intelligence community have blocked my ability to download the document from their website 0319am. Norton 360 is not downloading LiveUpdate's, but rather just saying Pending 1002am. I have some good news, I joined a writer's union this week and visited one of its benefits, which is a website www.unionplus.org that has a legal service plan for union members, I enrolled in the legal plan that provides civil litigation and defense relating to consumer goods / services--I am going to call during the week about my consumer services of Hughesnet and Norton LifeLock services being disrupted and not providing 100% uptime service as a paying customer 1216pm. the intelligence community are making my crotch itch and legs after I saw a little bug crawl on my laptop screen, I have not taken my medication today, this is as I was placing an award onto my IMDb profile but then closed it out to do it another time 0238pm. now my mobile phone is moving slow as I connected it to Hughesnet wifi, I was on Instagram Live with Makayala Phillips of American Idol, I was just a guest but wanted to ask her a question and it froze when I was typing, so I got out of it 0250pm. the only thing that seems stable is creative writing and screen writing, I have had a tough time as a journalist in trying to get my writing / photos published on my website www.tjfi.net due to the intelligence community disrupting anything technology-wise 0254pm. I am trying to load Lynda.com and just get a white screen 0300pm. I have 2.19 GB of storage space on my laptop, the intelligence community likes to make it look like I am running out of space on my laptop when facts show otherwise 0303pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

091022

I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

Re: 091022

the intelligence community hanging around in my bedroom is once again slowing down my internet speed, particularly with mobile and laptop devices. I know I hardly post now, but am still dealing with intelligence community abuses on a daily basis. It takes a long time each day just to get onto the internet as it makes me forget what I was so motivated to work on at that moment. See I am waiting many minutes right now just to post this as the gui for my laptop and Gmail is moving extremely slow. On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 AM Health God < healthgod74@gmail.com > wrote: I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

051223

I wrote and mailed a letter to the president of the united states of america re intelligence community abuses: Friday, May 5, 2023 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500 RE: human rights abuses by intelligence community Dear Mr. President, I have been the victim of intelligence community abuses, since 9/11. I am asking for your power to investigate and prosecute these domestic terrorists that reside within my bedroom walls, but also follow me wherever I go plotting against me. I have documented these human rights abuses as best I could via: -book @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095N2GBKP -documentary @ https://www.tjfi.tv ( https://player.viloud.tv/embed/channel/c6bb0bc1afc929d5e1f5db5e270c9177/video/6d1b6c5eab81c8061e6e0ded12e3e6e1 ) -report @ http://www.globalhumanrightscharity.org/news/070117-HUMANRIGHTSABUSESREPORT.pdf -website @ https://www.intelligencemobsters.com I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ricardo Santiago Soto, MBA [redacted] [redacted]