Skip to main content

042920

the intelligence community has removed video viewing within TeamGantt.com after I signed up for a free 14 day trial, the intelligence community is always disrupting my workflow 0806am. At 0933am the intelligence community poked my penis as I got my laptop computer power cable out and connected it to the power supply, I can hear electromagnetic field energy slowly creep into my bedroom 0936am. I can hear a truck driving along Bobcat Springs Road, it is very loud within my bedroom 0938am. the intelligence community is trying to give me diaria within my anus after eating a Big Mac for breakfast along with banana, multivitamin, water and risperidone / benztropine 0939am. I can feel intelligence technology tracking my spina cord at 0946am, this is obviously numerology terrorism based on odd and eevn numbers of the time clock coordinated with the date [...] 04/29/20 @ 0946am = numerology terrorism 0947am. I heard a wall click in the West wall of my bedroom followed by irritation within my right ear causing my to put my thumb inside my ear to remove the irritation, obviously continued numerology terrorism 0949am. My eyes are tired all of a sudden, I am going to sleep 1020am. there is electromagnetic field energy in my bedroom as I am at my desk looking at TeamGantt.com dashboard, my dad is home outside and I do not want to turn on any music, I went to go see where my dad is and he is not outside, the intelligence community is trying to cause conflict, since my dad is waiting for me to go to the UPS store and I am unable to as it is sunny outside and I need my sunglasses and it is in my car being used by my mom 0227pm. Pepperdine CAS is moving slow again, so I will log into Talkspace now 0453pm. // I received an email from financial aid and to log into Wavenet, but it is moving really slow, I already miss being up at night as I do not have to deal with such slowness in the middle of the night 0518pm. Wavenet did not log me in, instead I got an Oracle Peoplesoft error message saying "You User ID and/or Password are invalid" 0519pm. now the intelligence community is attacking my throat as I log into EDD unemployment 0521pm. I am logged into EDD unemployment dashboard and my claim from 2018 is still showing, but with $0.00 claim balance and $0.00 weekly benefit amount, my benefit year of March 29 2020 still has not been updated with correct benefit award, nor have I received an email reply from EDD that I sent 11 days ago 0524pm. I logged into my Gmail account to locate my password for Pepperdine Wavenet, I tried it and it did not work with one password, I tried the other and it worked even though it was the same already included within my browser 0531pm. I am looking at a chart on eMarketer related to social media usage and the intelligence community is making my head itch as I read, so I do not process what I am reading 0558pm. the intelligence community made my left ear itch and then my crotch area itch as I am re-reading the methodology of the social media chart 0600pm. the intelligence community is making my head itch and face as I attempt to cite this eMarketer sources to be used within a journal article 0606pm. again the intelligence community is making my head itch, it is on the left side of the back of my head that is itching as I summarize my citation before writing it out that it is occuring 0609pm. I put away my notepad and the itching immediately began, now my right arm is itching 0609pm. this must be darkness, so I will wait until it passes by as it doesn't normally stick around 0610pm. I just heard a female voice say, "I am done" in the North wall of my bedroom 0611pm. there was 3 different networks within my wifi networks 'kirk,' 'kirk wifi,' and 'jewel' as soon as I came home from the grocery store here in Buellton, CA at Albertson's 0858pm. I restarted my laptop as my mobile hotspot using tethering option did not bring in any updates for Norton 360 LiveUpdate as it just stalled with Pending 0900pm. my Pepperdine Gmail is trying to find All Mail, but is just stalling 0906pm. I don't understand why these people are blocking Norton 360 LiveUpdate?????? 1002pm. I am logging in earlier today into Talkspace, I am irritated and feel like the intelligence community has stopped all traffic along Bobcat Springs Road along with Highway 101, as well as, stopped any email newsletetrs on a daily basis from the Santa Maria Times 1004pm. I am just waiting for healthgod74@gmail.com to load, it takes a long time to fully load now 1009pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

091022

I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

Re: 091022

the intelligence community hanging around in my bedroom is once again slowing down my internet speed, particularly with mobile and laptop devices. I know I hardly post now, but am still dealing with intelligence community abuses on a daily basis. It takes a long time each day just to get onto the internet as it makes me forget what I was so motivated to work on at that moment. See I am waiting many minutes right now just to post this as the gui for my laptop and Gmail is moving extremely slow. On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 AM Health God < healthgod74@gmail.com > wrote: I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

051223

I wrote and mailed a letter to the president of the united states of america re intelligence community abuses: Friday, May 5, 2023 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500 RE: human rights abuses by intelligence community Dear Mr. President, I have been the victim of intelligence community abuses, since 9/11. I am asking for your power to investigate and prosecute these domestic terrorists that reside within my bedroom walls, but also follow me wherever I go plotting against me. I have documented these human rights abuses as best I could via: -book @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095N2GBKP -documentary @ https://www.tjfi.tv ( https://player.viloud.tv/embed/channel/c6bb0bc1afc929d5e1f5db5e270c9177/video/6d1b6c5eab81c8061e6e0ded12e3e6e1 ) -report @ http://www.globalhumanrightscharity.org/news/070117-HUMANRIGHTSABUSESREPORT.pdf -website @ https://www.intelligencemobsters.com I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ricardo Santiago Soto, MBA [redacted] [redacted]