Skip to main content

042120

I was going to post a casting call on IMDb, but I had to restart my laptop and then download 16.92 MB of LiveUpdate for Norton 360. As this was happening the intelligence community was making the back of my right head itch repeatedly. Now, I don't feel like doing anything 1217am. my forehead and back of my right head is itching again at 1218am. This is a distraction tactic by the intelligence community 1219am. I am logged into ricardosoto.net admin control panel reviewing website statistics or analystics, but it just has a spinning circle in each analysis showing nothing like before 1240am. I think the intelligence community is retaliating against me, because I deleted 'Dating Hollywood' prior casting call including the 13 submissions that applied. The 6 submissions that were narrowed down did not sign a Letter of Intent, except for one woman but she did not provide ehr photos as she suggested 1245am. I logged out of ricardosoto.com and shut off my laptop and Hughestnet satellite wifi internet. I am just sitting in my chair waiting for things to calm down with the intelligence community 1250am. I must have fallen asleep right after and then wokeup around 6am. I read a module in my Autobiography Certification at New Skills Academy, I am logging in now 0921am. // I am logged into EDD to view any status of my unemployment claim and when I click on Manage a Claim I get a gray webpage that says, "this site can't be reached" 0952am. I guess I will look later as the intelligence community is prolonging their delay of me receiving unemployment and it has been close to a month, since I filed on the 29th of March and still no money 0953am. even Artprice is taking a long time to load now after logging into my richardo.soto Gmail account I heard wall clicks in the North wall of my bedroom and felt itching in my head 0958am. the intelligence community are utting something dry in my throat after going to the restroom and washing my hands along with drinking water as I am putting together information to submit to Artprice regarding solo and collective exhibitions I have been part of 1048am. I am not seeing my email draft being saved after uploading a photo that was resized 0202pm. I submitted my Artist Listing Submission to Artprice.com, which is wonderful; however, now I am feeling sleepy, so I guess I am going to sleep! 0218pm. I wokeup around 7pm 0835pm. the intelligence community is making my face itch 0836pm. now the intelligence community is making my ears itch 0842pm. the intelligence community is making my TV have a ringing sound 0854pm. the intelligence community keeps making my face, jaw and ears itch as I watch The Masked Singer on TV 0857pm. I don't understand why the intelligence community keeps doing stuff to me right now, I checked my emails and there is nothing relevant for me, the intelligence community keep straining my left and right foot, I took my medication before I slept--I don't need to take it again 0906pm. now my eyes are feeling dry and I am sipping on coffee 0909pm. I am watching a movie on TV and the intelligence community will not stop, so I will just put music on and enter 2PEP 0913pm. I have been noticing different wireless networks when I go to add my own network, right now there is the wireless network 'Kirk' who I have no idea who it is, now it disappeared 0913pm. the intelligence community are trying to make me sneeze 0916pm. I am logging into ricardo.soto@pepperdine.edu via Gmail and it is just stalling 0917pm. I am restarting my laptop and wireless network 0918pm. I went to go eat, now I am back and the TV is making a ringing sound as I was about to read in the Leadership Challenge book, I turned off the TV and took out my headphones to use Pandora on my mobile phone, I put my book away without reading any of it 0933pm. I just turned on the Hughesnet satellite wifi network 0939pm. the intelligence community is making the bottom of my left foot have a sharp poking pain, I am just sitting in my chair wondering what to work on while listening to music 0944pm. the intelligence community are attacking my throat as I look for a photo of me on my laptop to upload to ResearchGate.net 1109pm. the intelligence community are disrupting Norton 360 from performing LiveUpdate as my photo uploads to ResearchGate.net 1110pm. the intelligence community is making my head itch as I create an email that contains my username and password to ResearchGate.net being sent to ricardo.soto@pepperdine.edu from ricksoto.bsba@gmail.com 1113pm. ResearchGate.net looks like an interesting social networking site. I am logging into Talkspace now 1135pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

091022

I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

Re: 091022

the intelligence community hanging around in my bedroom is once again slowing down my internet speed, particularly with mobile and laptop devices. I know I hardly post now, but am still dealing with intelligence community abuses on a daily basis. It takes a long time each day just to get onto the internet as it makes me forget what I was so motivated to work on at that moment. See I am waiting many minutes right now just to post this as the gui for my laptop and Gmail is moving extremely slow. On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 AM Health God < healthgod74@gmail.com > wrote: I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

051223

I wrote and mailed a letter to the president of the united states of america re intelligence community abuses: Friday, May 5, 2023 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500 RE: human rights abuses by intelligence community Dear Mr. President, I have been the victim of intelligence community abuses, since 9/11. I am asking for your power to investigate and prosecute these domestic terrorists that reside within my bedroom walls, but also follow me wherever I go plotting against me. I have documented these human rights abuses as best I could via: -book @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095N2GBKP -documentary @ https://www.tjfi.tv ( https://player.viloud.tv/embed/channel/c6bb0bc1afc929d5e1f5db5e270c9177/video/6d1b6c5eab81c8061e6e0ded12e3e6e1 ) -report @ http://www.globalhumanrightscharity.org/news/070117-HUMANRIGHTSABUSESREPORT.pdf -website @ https://www.intelligencemobsters.com I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ricardo Santiago Soto, MBA [redacted] [redacted]