Skip to main content

041820

I am feeling intelligence technology go through my body as I read what you wrote. I just felt an attack of my brain by intelligence technology as I wrote that last comment 0530am. I am feeling my head wobble side to side as I save a screenshot into my Talkspace folder on my desktop 0532am. there is an intelligence community member via intelligence technology watching me over to my left side behind me as I try to read the informed consent document, I copy and pasted it into a text file to read it later, he is still watching me 0545am. the intelligence community used intelligence technology to attack underneath my right foot by straining its muscles at 0605am right after I ate a Big Mac with a banana along with drinking water. This is right after I was thinking about going for a walk and getting some exercise 0606am. I am just about to read the psychologist-cient service agreement when the intelligence community started to put something in my throat that feels like mucus and dryness all at once 0621am. I am feeling intelligence technology track my spinal cord, so I am going to copy and past this agreement into text document and read it in intervals to get around the intelligence community abuses 0623am. I am hearing voices in the heater and it is getting on my nerves as I work on finances, particularly with Pepperdine University financial aid and bills 0248pm. Now the heater is getting my room really really warm as retaliation 0249pm. Now there is electromagnetic field energy in my bedroom in order to distract me, I believe it is Lunatic Mental case (African American intelligence community memebr) who is controlling everything at this moment as I juggle between documenting these abuses and analyzing my finances, while being harrased by the intelligence community 0252pm. Now the intelligence community is making my eye itch and my head itch, which is basically their way to make me look like something in the eyes of other intelligence community memebrs who are watching me as well, they are always trying to create a story with me, trying to make me look illegal somehow 0258pm. I am starting to read the informed consent you gave me agreement and now the intelligence community is making my left eyelid itch 1117pm. Now I feel intelligence technology seep into my brain feeling my brain contract, due to intelligence technology at the hands of the intelligence community 1118pm. I can feel my brian cortex move and my spinal cord move a little as my head wobbles, due to intelligence technology as I try to read your agreement 1119pm. I have to stop reading as my concentration is being disrupted 1120pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

091022

I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

Re: 091022

the intelligence community hanging around in my bedroom is once again slowing down my internet speed, particularly with mobile and laptop devices. I know I hardly post now, but am still dealing with intelligence community abuses on a daily basis. It takes a long time each day just to get onto the internet as it makes me forget what I was so motivated to work on at that moment. See I am waiting many minutes right now just to post this as the gui for my laptop and Gmail is moving extremely slow. On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 AM Health God < healthgod74@gmail.com > wrote: I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

051223

I wrote and mailed a letter to the president of the united states of america re intelligence community abuses: Friday, May 5, 2023 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500 RE: human rights abuses by intelligence community Dear Mr. President, I have been the victim of intelligence community abuses, since 9/11. I am asking for your power to investigate and prosecute these domestic terrorists that reside within my bedroom walls, but also follow me wherever I go plotting against me. I have documented these human rights abuses as best I could via: -book @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095N2GBKP -documentary @ https://www.tjfi.tv ( https://player.viloud.tv/embed/channel/c6bb0bc1afc929d5e1f5db5e270c9177/video/6d1b6c5eab81c8061e6e0ded12e3e6e1 ) -report @ http://www.globalhumanrightscharity.org/news/070117-HUMANRIGHTSABUSESREPORT.pdf -website @ https://www.intelligencemobsters.com I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ricardo Santiago Soto, MBA [redacted] [redacted]