Skip to main content

031720

the intelligence community are slowing down my wifi speed as I try to log into SBA Disaster Loan status. I received an error message upon login 0222pm. I keep getting a 'Something's not right' message in Google Chat box within Gmail 0224pm. My internet speed is very slow like dialup as I try to load my webmail for MultiTalent Management Incorporated to email SBA 0228pm. The intelligence community have a roving wiretap on my laptop as the icons on the bottom taskbar change on and off visibility whenever I switch email accounts--this has been going on for years 0239pm. the intelligence community are delaying the processing speed of FAFSA login 0302pm the intelligence community are freezing my web browser from manuevering around within FAFSA 0304pm. FAFSA is still trying to log out at 0316pm there is a holdup by the intelligence community via their intelligence technology. the intelligence community is delaying my wifi from loading webpages as I clicked on 'All Mail' within my Gmail account waiting for a length of time 0351pm the intelligence community is targeting my Gmail account multitalent.management@gmail.com as I simply try to label an email it delays by hanging in time 0557pm I only got 4 hours of sleep today, once again 0601pm I heard a male intelligence speech voice in the South wall of my bedroom say, "I don't think we should do anything" followed by grunts in the North wall sounding disappointed resembling Lunatic Mental Case 0601pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

091022

I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

Re: 091022

the intelligence community hanging around in my bedroom is once again slowing down my internet speed, particularly with mobile and laptop devices. I know I hardly post now, but am still dealing with intelligence community abuses on a daily basis. It takes a long time each day just to get onto the internet as it makes me forget what I was so motivated to work on at that moment. See I am waiting many minutes right now just to post this as the gui for my laptop and Gmail is moving extremely slow. On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 AM Health God < healthgod74@gmail.com > wrote: I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

051223

I wrote and mailed a letter to the president of the united states of america re intelligence community abuses: Friday, May 5, 2023 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500 RE: human rights abuses by intelligence community Dear Mr. President, I have been the victim of intelligence community abuses, since 9/11. I am asking for your power to investigate and prosecute these domestic terrorists that reside within my bedroom walls, but also follow me wherever I go plotting against me. I have documented these human rights abuses as best I could via: -book @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095N2GBKP -documentary @ https://www.tjfi.tv ( https://player.viloud.tv/embed/channel/c6bb0bc1afc929d5e1f5db5e270c9177/video/6d1b6c5eab81c8061e6e0ded12e3e6e1 ) -report @ http://www.globalhumanrightscharity.org/news/070117-HUMANRIGHTSABUSESREPORT.pdf -website @ https://www.intelligencemobsters.com I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ricardo Santiago Soto, MBA [redacted] [redacted]