Skip to main content

Re: 011520

There is electromagnetic field energy in my bedroom now after making my last post. The intelligence community are trying to make me bow down to the white race by silencing me. Funny how that is happening with this blog that is read by the FBI and the link is in my FEC Form 3X filing.

On Wednesday, January 15, 2020, Ric Soto <ricksoto.bsba@gmail.com> wrote:
The intelligence community decided to change the street lights. I was waiting at the stop light next to Jack in the Box when to my right were stopped cars and to my left a car passed by, usually the car to the left stop as well allowing me to go, instead the cars to the right drove on making me wait, it could have been an accident, but I am in no hurry. Then crossing the bridge over Highway 101 there is always a vehicle on my tail either turning right to get on the freeway or staying on my tail where I have to slow down, because sometimes I get the red light and the sun shines onto my rearview mirror, it happens going down the hill next to the gas station where people are trying to get to the gas station or are leaving the gas station. The intelligence community is trying to get me in an accident and people in the valley are in a hurry, because they do not leave earlier to get to their destination, I have been thinking about writing a letter to the editor about how people drive for years.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2020, 7:40 AM Health God <healthgod74@gmail.com> wrote:
I am in the plaza where Burger King is getting my food when the intelligence community is tightening the bottom of my left foot as I drive towards Albertsons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

091022

I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

Re: 091022

the intelligence community hanging around in my bedroom is once again slowing down my internet speed, particularly with mobile and laptop devices. I know I hardly post now, but am still dealing with intelligence community abuses on a daily basis. It takes a long time each day just to get onto the internet as it makes me forget what I was so motivated to work on at that moment. See I am waiting many minutes right now just to post this as the gui for my laptop and Gmail is moving extremely slow. On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 AM Health God < healthgod74@gmail.com > wrote: I am outside my residence with a strong urge to pee, this has not happened for a few years, but the intelligence community via intelligence technology are doing it again. For half of the night at work I did not have to pee, it was only once I went to the restroom that I then had to go pee 2 more times. The intelligence community has been focused on numerology terrorism again, it never stops.

051223

I wrote and mailed a letter to the president of the united states of america re intelligence community abuses: Friday, May 5, 2023 The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W. Washington, DC 20500 RE: human rights abuses by intelligence community Dear Mr. President, I have been the victim of intelligence community abuses, since 9/11. I am asking for your power to investigate and prosecute these domestic terrorists that reside within my bedroom walls, but also follow me wherever I go plotting against me. I have documented these human rights abuses as best I could via: -book @ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095N2GBKP -documentary @ https://www.tjfi.tv ( https://player.viloud.tv/embed/channel/c6bb0bc1afc929d5e1f5db5e270c9177/video/6d1b6c5eab81c8061e6e0ded12e3e6e1 ) -report @ http://www.globalhumanrightscharity.org/news/070117-HUMANRIGHTSABUSESREPORT.pdf -website @ https://www.intelligencemobsters.com I look forward to your reply. Sincerely, Ricardo Santiago Soto, MBA [redacted] [redacted]